|Eventastic has made it easy for you and your bridal party to plan pre-wedding parties with its cool event planning tool and what better way to have some fun with family and friends AND make some cash towards the wedding than to have a Bachelorette Party! A ‘Bachelorette Party’, sometimes called ‘Stagette Party’ is a party for a woman planning to get married. In the United Kingdom and Ireland the term ‘Hen Do’ or ‘Hen Night’ is commonly used while in Australia and New Zealand it is a Hens Party or Hens Night. Modeled after the ‘Bachelor Party’ where the groom throws a dinner for his groomsmen and parties through the night before his wedding, women get together and have a night out to mark the bride-to-be’s passage to the next stage of her life.
Bachelorette Parties come in all shapes and sizes. Usually hosted by the bridesmaids in the wedding. It is up to them to do up an invite, monitor responses, collect monies and take charge the night of the party. That can often seem like quite a large task but given the right tools, as you have with your wedding website, your event planning tool will make this Bachelorette Party easy to organize by simply filling in the provided template.
Our Top 10 Bachelorette Party Theme Ideas
1. Spa Party – Girls get pampered at a favourite spa
2. Luau Party – Everyone wears grass skirts and leis
3. Karaoke Party – Go to a karaoke bar and pre arrange her fav songs
4. Beach Party – At a cottage with volleyball, sand castles,music & campfire
5. Chocolate Party – Chocolate fountain plus everything chocolate treats
6. Hollywood Star Party – The bride is the star with all her paparazzi
7. Limo Party – Bar hopping in style
8. Bunny Party – Get out the pink ears and wow the town!
9. Little Black Dress – All in black but bride rocks something sparkly
10. Cowgirl Party – Pink cowboy hats and jeans & hit a country bar