Ever had to mail a large amount of invitations for an event?
If you have yet to do so, brace yourselves. Printing the invite or hand writing it onto numerous cards, stuffing them one-by-one into envelopes, licking the seal shut, sticking on a stamp, handwriting each address, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. It is not time friendly to say the least.
What if this could all be done with a quick recording, the click of a button and – bonus, no environmental impact?
Our free wedding themed website offers you the technology to add custom or general video invitations to save the dates & thank yous – saving you hours of licking, sticking and printing. You could even acquire the interest of your spouse who may be more likely to help out by saying a few words on camera than licking, sticking and printing for hours.
Video invitations have virtually no environmental impact.
With environmental awareness increasing, these paperless video invitations are the way of the future and will likely please your environmentally conscious guests.
The video invitations have many benefits that extend beyond environmental impact:
- Saves money on increasing postal costs (stamps, envelopes, paper)
- Saves time & handwriting cramps
- Makes managing RSVPs simple
- Ensures no invites are lost in the mail
- Is not limited to wedding invites, could be used for bridal showers, Stag & Doe’s, Bachelor(ette) Parties, etc.
- Gives you the ability to send personalized Thank Yous
- Gives you the ability to send invitations in different languages – great for bilingual families!
- You can spice it up with music, a theme, customized script for different groups, and more!
Sending a personal video inviting guests to such a big day in your life can be very touching. Consider making your wedding a paperless one and ensure everyone receives a special message, ensure no items are lost in the mail and ensure you are spending your wedding planning time and money efficiently.
1) End writer’s cramp! After all your pre-wedding parties and your wedding, it is proper etiquette to send your guests thank you cards. This means more running around to buy all the cards, purchase postage, and then you have to personally write the notes; necessary but so tedious and costly! We have an answer to this dilemma. Eventastic Weddings offers a ‘video thank-you’ service that is easy, fun, just as personal and will save you a ton of time and money. Your thank you card process will be transformed into a simple, unique, interactive experience. You and your fiancé can record a special thank you video for your guests. You can even record your video in multiple languages. How cool is that?
What’s great about this is that Eventastic Weddings also has a universal gift and cash gifting registry. If you start using our platform from the beginning, all your gifts are organized in one location making it easy to send personalized thank you videos thanking them for specific wedding gifts they gave you. Just imagine you and your spouse on camera saying “Thanks Aunt Jane for the Kitchen Aid mixer, we love it and really it was great seeing you at the wedding.” Simply record and send. It’s the new, modern,and far more personal way to say thank you.
2) Set aside time: Choose a day of the week to focus on wedding details, or if pressed for time, blitz it with several days in a row. Make sure you and your finance sit down together to plan. This will eliminate confusion and crossed wires (he’s thinking he’s supposed to call and check on hall rentals when the bride already has it narrowed down).
3) Keep things neat and tidy. You are probably going to end up stashing brochures, notes and pamphlets galore in your binder, so every month or so, clean up shop. Recycle any papers that you’re not going to need to reference again, and keep that practice up so you’re not having to sort through useless information every time you’re looking for something.
We hope our tips are informative and helpful for you and your fiancé during this amazing journey.
Visit our website at www.eventasticweddings.com
1) Go Paperless! We have a 100% green solution for all your wedding invitations and thank-you cards: video save the date/invitations and video thank-you’s! It easy, fun and will save you a ton of time and money. Your invitation process will be transformed into a simple unique interactive experience. You and your fiancé can record a special video invitation for your guests, then track their acceptance and number of attendees in real-time. You can even record your video in multiple languages. Oh, and the best part, its 100% environmentally friendly.
Same concept with the video thank-you’s. What’s great about this is that Eventastic Weddings also has a universal gift and cash gifting registry. All your gifts are organized in one location making it easy to send a personalized video message to thank them for specific wedding gifts they gave you. You’ll be organized for quick and easy thank-you’s, i.e “Thanks Uncle Bob for the blender and great seeing you at the wedding” This new technology is amazing, personal and eco-friendly.
2) Food- Go Local: Consider feeding your guests organic foods from local farms. Many caterers will be willing to substitute organic, locally grown foods for conventional varieties. If you have the time, you can contact local farms yourself. Often they will give you a discounted price when you purchase food directly from them. Also, if your venue doesn’t compost, many farms will gladly accept leftover food for their gardens. Consider asking about locally grown flowers too.
3) Go Green With Transportation: Why take separate vehicles and burn all those fossil fuels when you can double, even or triple-up in something like a stretch limo? Or better yet, rent lots of hybrid cars instead of getting that environmentally un-friendly Hummer your hubby has been longing for. Or have a fairy tail wedding and have a horse and carriage!
Happy Wedding Planning!