Ever had to mail a large amount of invitations for an event?
If you have yet to do so, brace yourselves. Printing the invite or hand writing it onto numerous cards, stuffing them one-by-one into envelopes, licking the seal shut, sticking on a stamp, handwriting each address, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. It is not time friendly to say the least.
What if this could all be done with a quick recording, the click of a button and – bonus, no environmental impact?
Our free wedding themed website offers you the technology to add custom or general video invitations to save the dates & thank yous – saving you hours of licking, sticking and printing. You could even acquire the interest of your spouse who may be more likely to help out by saying a few words on camera than licking, sticking and printing for hours.
Video invitations have virtually no environmental impact.
With environmental awareness increasing, these paperless video invitations are the way of the future and will likely please your environmentally conscious guests.
The video invitations have many benefits that extend beyond environmental impact:
- Saves money on increasing postal costs (stamps, envelopes, paper)
- Saves time & handwriting cramps
- Makes managing RSVPs simple
- Ensures no invites are lost in the mail
- Is not limited to wedding invites, could be used for bridal showers, Stag & Doe’s, Bachelor(ette) Parties, etc.
- Gives you the ability to send personalized Thank Yous
- Gives you the ability to send invitations in different languages – great for bilingual families!
- You can spice it up with music, a theme, customized script for different groups, and more!
Sending a personal video inviting guests to such a big day in your life can be very touching. Consider making your wedding a paperless one and ensure everyone receives a special message, ensure no items are lost in the mail and ensure you are spending your wedding planning time and money efficiently.