There are some people ‘fortunate’ enough to have so much popularity that billions of people want to know their every move. It’s great when celebrities choose to oblige their fans by sharing some of their personal information with the public but there are many times where they need and want their privacy when it comes to personal matters. Celebrities aren’t the only ones that appreciate privacy with respect to certain events in their lives. We all have our reasons.
While the definition of ‘event’ indicates a planned occasion of some importance fostering social contact, we all know that doesn’t mean all events are made open to the general public by organizers. Sometimes it’s a closed event. Eventastic.com and EventasticWeddings.com recognizes that people plan events regularly where a specific guest list is created and only those on that list are made privy to the event information and invited to attend. It’s no surprise that people like Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds or Kanye and Kim wouldn’t want their registry lists or photos viewable by the general public.
It was important to us to provide options to our users. By allowing for wedding events made on the Eventastic Weddings platform to be made ‘public’ or ‘private’, the attraction for those wanting to be discreet in planning their wedding has been widely appreciated and welcomed. Those with high profiles are able to create invites to their events/parties privately whether for personal reasons or otherwise.
When people create their wedding website on EventasticWeddings.com or other events and parties on Eventastic.com they must click a box on their planning page whether they wish their event to be ‘public’ or ‘private’. In so doing, if the creator clicks ‘private’, the event will NOT be searchable by the public under the “Find Event” tab on the website. Only potential guests who have been sent the URL to the event will be made aware of the wedding or event page and its details.
Wedding planners, high profile individuals and Corporations who host employees events all over the world have shared their clients’ appreciation of our company’s sensitivity to their wishes and needs of privacy. With Eventastic providing the ticketing software to the Bridal Showplace Bridal Show with David Tutera in California last year and this year, attendees continue to express their excitement to learn of the Eventastic Weddings and Eventastic website and how helpful it was to the planning of their event and sharing important details with guests.
If you are thinking of planning an event that involves ticketing or registration don’t hesitate. There is no other software out there that does what this does AND it is free to use for free events.
If you haven’t already, now is a good time to begin using Eventastic! It’s fun, helpful and it’s free to sign up! You will have a gorgeous professional looking personalized wedding themed website with amazing technology and multiple features in only a few minutes.
With Eventastic, you have the following features right at your fingertips! Just fill in the template with our easy to follow menu of instructions using the features you choose for your site. You and your guests will have all your wedding details available in one convenient place.
- Cover Photos – Your wedding website allows you to create an amazing cover page with photos of your choice to share with friends, family and guests.
- Details – You fill in the specific details of your wedding indicating date, time, venue, reception etc.
- Save the Date – Eventastic Weddings offers you a digital invitation option for your ‘Save the Date’, ‘Wedding’ AND all other wedding events, like showers, Stag ‘N Doe’s, bachelorette and bachelor parties, etc. Guaranteed there is no one that will have the same invite as you with this cool personalized feature!
- Universal Gift Registry – What better wedding registry than to be able to add ANY item from ANYWHERE to your gift registry!
- Monetary Gifts – Tactfully ask for cash gifts for your wedding by giving guests the option to contribute on your wedding website to items you are saving for. (i.e. honeymoon, home reno, savings plan etc.) Avoid the worry of envelopes going missing at the reception!
- Event Planning – Organize your events like bridal showers, Stag’N Doe and and pre-wedding parties right on your wedding website under ‘Connected Events’, giving guests party details like theme, time, location and RSVP.
- Event Ticketing – You may utilize our optional eCommerce feature! Sell tickets to your pre-wedding parties/events right on your wedding website making ticket sales/purchase so much easier! Avoid the costs of printing up tickets and the energy/time of distributing them. (i.e. entry tickets, beverage tickets, etc..)
- Photo Sharing – Share your photos with friends, family and guests and have them sorted in specific albums you’ve made. (i.e.. childhood, fun shots, engagement, pre-wedding events etc.) Guests can also upload and share candid snaps on your wedding day. If you choose, you could have them play in a slideshow on the day of by utilizing the photo sharing option.
- Video Thank-You’s – A personalized video message from you and your partner to thank guests after an event thus saving you time and money.
- Silent Auction Option – You’ll have the opportunity to utilize the silent auction feature on the website if wanting to raise money at a pre-wedding party.
Simply sign in with your email, click “Create an Event” (i.e. Jane and John’s Wedding), and begin following the menu of features you choose to utilize at that time; filling in the templates as you so wish. When you complete your wedding site, you choose whether to have it made public or remain private. If you choose ‘private’ your wedding page will not be viewable on the Eventastic website search. When you are ready to share your wedding website with friends and family simply copy the URL to your page and share via email, Facebook etc…
Update and add information to your wedding website whenever and as often as needed. Have fun making your personal wedding website. We know you’ll enjoy the cost saving features we’ve added to make your wedding planning easier.
Whether a surprise or not, your Stag & Doe pre-wedding party will be much easier to plan & manage when using Eventastic.com! With amazing video technology and cool picture & ticket sales capabilities, the invites will be a snap!
Here are 6 easy steps to create and manage your pre-wedding party.
- Sign in to Eventastic and click ‘Create an Event‘ in the toolbar of your website and fill in the name of your event like ‘Stag and Doe’. Identify the category/theme of party you are creating. Click ‘Continue’ and you’re ready to begin planning.
- As the organizer you will view your event template page where you have access to a menu of features. Use the default suggested photos as the invite cover photos or add your own that will appear on the cover of your invite, fill in the event details, add an Icon photo (might be a photo of the couple or themed to your event), add an agenda if wanting to share various activities throughout the event.
- The Ticketing feature listed in the menu gives you the option of selling tickets for your event online making it so simple for people to buy tickets whether for attendance, drinks, etc.
- With Eventastic you have the option of selling any merchandise for your event like specially made t-shirts etc. which allows you to know how much of anything you should have available at the event.
- Decide if you would like the option of donations given to a charity of your choice and or gifts of cash toward something the couple is saving for in the guest gifting section of the page. It’s simple and easy for guests to contribute this way even if they are unable to attend the event.
- Consider adding a video to your event page making your invite personal and fun.
You’re Done! Simply direct everyone to your website event page by copying and pasting your page URL to email, Facebook etc.
Here’s to a successful fun pre-wedding party! Cheers!