Ever had to mail a large amount of invitations for an event?
If you have yet to do so, brace yourselves. Printing the invite or hand writing it onto numerous cards, stuffing them one-by-one into envelopes, licking the seal shut, sticking on a stamp, handwriting each address, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. It is not time friendly to say the least.
What if this could all be done with a quick recording, the click of a button and – bonus, no environmental impact?
Our free wedding themed website offers you the technology to add custom or general video invitations to save the dates & thank yous – saving you hours of licking, sticking and printing. You could even acquire the interest of your spouse who may be more likely to help out by saying a few words on camera than licking, sticking and printing for hours.
Video invitations have virtually no environmental impact.
With environmental awareness increasing, these paperless video invitations are the way of the future and will likely please your environmentally conscious guests.
The video invitations have many benefits that extend beyond environmental impact:
- Saves money on increasing postal costs (stamps, envelopes, paper)
- Saves time & handwriting cramps
- Makes managing RSVPs simple
- Ensures no invites are lost in the mail
- Is not limited to wedding invites, could be used for bridal showers, Stag & Doe’s, Bachelor(ette) Parties, etc.
- Gives you the ability to send personalized Thank Yous
- Gives you the ability to send invitations in different languages – great for bilingual families!
- You can spice it up with music, a theme, customized script for different groups, and more!
Sending a personal video inviting guests to such a big day in your life can be very touching. Consider making your wedding a paperless one and ensure everyone receives a special message, ensure no items are lost in the mail and ensure you are spending your wedding planning time and money efficiently.
Whether a surprise or not, your Stag & Doe pre-wedding party will be much easier to plan & manage when using Eventastic.com! With amazing video technology and cool picture & ticket sales capabilities, the invites will be a snap!
Here are 6 easy steps to create and manage your pre-wedding party.
- Sign in to Eventastic and click ‘Create an Event‘ in the toolbar of your website and fill in the name of your event like ‘Stag and Doe’. Identify the category/theme of party you are creating. Click ‘Continue’ and you’re ready to begin planning.
- As the organizer you will view your event template page where you have access to a menu of features. Use the default suggested photos as the invite cover photos or add your own that will appear on the cover of your invite, fill in the event details, add an Icon photo (might be a photo of the couple or themed to your event), add an agenda if wanting to share various activities throughout the event.
- The Ticketing feature listed in the menu gives you the option of selling tickets for your event online making it so simple for people to buy tickets whether for attendance, drinks, etc.
- With Eventastic you have the option of selling any merchandise for your event like specially made t-shirts etc. which allows you to know how much of anything you should have available at the event.
- Decide if you would like the option of donations given to a charity of your choice and or gifts of cash toward something the couple is saving for in the guest gifting section of the page. It’s simple and easy for guests to contribute this way even if they are unable to attend the event.
- Consider adding a video to your event page making your invite personal and fun.
You’re Done! Simply direct everyone to your website event page by copying and pasting your page URL to email, Facebook etc.
Here’s to a successful fun pre-wedding party! Cheers!
You’re getting married! Congratulations! While you’re making all the plans and arrangements for your wedding it is important not to forget the most important thing! Your health! There are things you can do right now in preparation for your wedding day even if it’s way off in the distance to help ensure you are healthy and glowing on your special day. Here’s a few tips to help you along.
Coconut Oil has become a popular effective item to use as a moisturizer on your body. You’ll avoid dry skin if you apply right after showering and the not too greasy texture and amazing tropical scent will be relaxing for you as well.
Soaking your feet in vinegar is a great remedy for softening callused soles and dealing with problems like toenail fungus. Follow the daily soak with a lotion containing urea for baby soft feet.
Everyone should have a bright white smile and here’s a little trick in getting those chicklets pearly white. Baking soda is something you usually have in your kitchen cupboards but make sure you also have a box in your bathroom right next to your toothbrush. Dipping your toothbrush in the baking soda poured on the palm of your hand and gently brushing for a minute every day will gradually lighten the colour of your teeth.
Soft hands are a necessity for all the hand shaking you’ll be doing as well as not wanting any runs in those stockings. A great way to achieve the softest hands is by pouring a small amount of olive oil into your palm already holding a couple tablespoons of granulated white sugar. Rub the palms of your hands together mixing the oil and sugar and now include all of your fingers in the mix. Vigorously rub for a minute, rinse, and then follow with two drops of vitamin E rubbed all over your hands and fingers. Voila! Soft, beautiful hands.
If you’ve heard the old saying “An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away” there is some truth in doing so. Studies show that eating apples can decrease your risk of diabetes, reduce cholesterol, support a healthy heart, prevent gallstones, control your weight and boost your immune system! Snacking on apples is a great health booster with multiple health benefits.
When you and your bridesmaids feel and look healthy everyone is happy. It might be time for a DIY Spa Party! Check out my last blog on 10 Theme Ideas for a Bachelorette Party. I hope these tips are helpful! Here’s to a healthy happy you!