Whether a surprise or not, your Stag & Doe pre-wedding party will be much easier to plan & manage when using Eventastic.com! With amazing video technology and cool picture & ticket sales capabilities, the invites will be a snap!
Here are 6 easy steps to create and manage your pre-wedding party.
- Sign in to Eventastic and click ‘Create an Event‘ in the toolbar of your website and fill in the name of your event like ‘Stag and Doe’. Identify the category/theme of party you are creating. Click ‘Continue’ and you’re ready to begin planning.
- As the organizer you will view your event template page where you have access to a menu of features. Use the default suggested photos as the invite cover photos or add your own that will appear on the cover of your invite, fill in the event details, add an Icon photo (might be a photo of the couple or themed to your event), add an agenda if wanting to share various activities throughout the event.
- The Ticketing feature listed in the menu gives you the option of selling tickets for your event online making it so simple for people to buy tickets whether for attendance, drinks, etc.
- With Eventastic you have the option of selling any merchandise for your event like specially made t-shirts etc. which allows you to know how much of anything you should have available at the event.
- Decide if you would like the option of donations given to a charity of your choice and or gifts of cash toward something the couple is saving for in the guest gifting section of the page. It’s simple and easy for guests to contribute this way even if they are unable to attend the event.
- Consider adding a video to your event page making your invite personal and fun.
You’re Done! Simply direct everyone to your website event page by copying and pasting your page URL to email, Facebook etc.
Here’s to a successful fun pre-wedding party! Cheers!