There is never enough girl time!
Girls just want to have fun and since it’s the season, an Oktoberfest get-together with the girls in your wedding party plus more is a great reason to have some laughs and celebrate German traditions. This is a great opportunity to take an already fun atmosphere and theme, mix it with your friends and produce a bachelorette party all will remember and speak of for years. It’s about creating memories connected to you and your wedding and bringing people together to celebrate your upcoming nuptials.
Online Invite Just A Click Away
Party planning doesn’t have to be a tedious task these days with new technology at your fingertips and a little creativity. With photo-sharing website features, innovative video technology, social media marketing capabilities, RSVP options, ticket & merchandise sales and more, you can quickly and easily create an online invitation for a girls’ night out that will entice and build excitement for all those involved!
1. Simply gather up photos from past Oktoberfest occasions or get the girls from your wedding party together with hats and mugs of beer and take some fun shots doing your own Oktoberfest photoshoot.
2. Consider adding a personal video feature! Prepare a short video script you can use as a pop-up for your invitation; use some props and consider playing some Wunderbar music in the background. Feeling a bit shy?.. No problem… add a Youtube chicken dance video!
3. Fill in the party details in the template provided.
4. Share your invite through email or social media channels of your choice!
Creating your online party invite is just a click away. Start now!
why not consider planning an Oktoberfest Party online for all the girls! It’s easy to put together a fun invite
Have you considered a themed wedding? More and more often we are hearing that couples are considering a theme for their wedding to add more fun and interest.
There are so many options when choosing a wedding theme. A theme doesn’t have to be something very specific, it can be based around anything. It’s really about expressing yourself in a way that reflects your creativity, likes, and personality.
- Colour – Choosing a specific colour to be predominant/ accent colour
- T.V./Movie Theme – A favourite/popular show
- Rustic – Countryside venue, simple fashion
- Goth – Black for fashion/flowers, dramatic makeup
- Victorian/Vintage – Pearls and Lace, nostalgic jewelry
- Heritage – German, Irish, English etc, traditional dress
- Beach – Destination wedding or shells & starfish accents
- Hollywood Glamour – Red carpet, sparkle, glitz, high fashion
- Sports – Memorabilia, running shoes, themed cake,
- Medieval – Minstrels, juggler, renaissance fashion, serve goose
- Hero – Superheros, villans, added outfit accessories
Having a sit-down with your fiancée to discuss your thoughts, ideas and vision for your big day in terms of a theme can be fun whether the follow-through occurs or not. Talk about what you both like and enjoy. If you have strong Scottish ties you may consider kilts and bagpipes with Scottish shortbread for wedding favours.
Whatever your theme, your wedding day should reflect you as a couple. Hopefully, if considering a theme, you choose what you most love and together weave it beautifully throughout your special day shared with friends and family.
Imagine the fun you’ll have expanding your theme with your Eventastic wedding website! There is no end to how creative you can be with your cover photos and themed pre-wedding parties preparing your guests for the fun and excitement! Check out the Superheroes Theme wedding photo below by Cat Norman. To see more great themed wedding photos go to our Wedding Theme Pinterest page.
Eventastic is an online registration and ticketing platform for parties and events of any size, all over the world! Create your wedding page for free and add cool features and tools to help manage your wedding and wedding related parties. You can even add a guest funding button and give guests the option of giving monies toward your honeymoon! Get creative and have fun with this amazing platform.