Tech Is In – Paper Is Out!
Times are changing. Not that long ago couples spent a lot of time choosing the perfect invite for their wedding, paying to have it specially printed with a rice paper insert, carefully writing the addresses out, mailing it to all their guests and then waiting for the RSVP’s to be returned saying whether the guests wanted chicken or fish. It was what was available and what everyone did.
Today however, more and more couples are concerned about the environment and how much paper is being wasted not only in sending the invites/RSVP’s to hundreds of guests, but also the mega thank you’s that are sent after the wedding not to mention the rising cost of postage prices.
I have participated in many, many wedding shows over the last couple years across Canada and the United States and one of the most frequently asked questions was “Does your wedding website offer video invites?”. I found most couples to be very conscious of wanting to help save the environment as well as wanting to be able to save money where money could be saved.
Wedding Website Video Technology
Fortunately, I was able to inform the couples of our free wedding themed website with innovative video technology giving them the option to create:
- Custom video invitations to their wedding
- The ability to send invites in any language they choose
- Personal video invites for all pre-wedding events like Bridal Showers, Bachelor(ette) Parties and Stag & Doe’s
- Personal video Thank You’s following the wedding
- Consider a themed background when doing the video
- Play music
- Create personal heartfelt invitations for each guests or group of guests
- Show their commitment to producing less waste
- Save time in stuffing envelopes, placing postage, writing thank you’s
- Cut many costs associated with paper invites/thank you’s
These are Exciting Times !
We at Eventastic.com are very pleased to be able to be in the wedding marketplace where we can offer couples useful and innovative tools to help with their wedding planning. Maybe it’s time you consider using video technology for your invites and or thank you’s. You’ll have fun, save time and money as well as bring your wedding messages to life in a more personal way for all your guests.